Saturday, July 14, 2012

Light My Way...

Is there a light at the end of the road? Am I making progress?

It's hard to see your progress. I lost sight of it.. I don't see any big weight changes and I pretty much look the same every day. My running times stay the same as I don't seem to be running any faster. All the weights I lift..I just maintain the muscles I have.

I did see a running race time improvement from last years races. I don't notice any thing else.

I need new goals.. I have new race goals already in place. I have working out goals but now I need more.. I still have that goal of losing 5 more pounds to reach my goal weight..

But I still want more.. Thinking about getting a certificate in Sports Exercise. I'd like to be able to be a personal trainer. It would be a great flex part time job and I really think I would enjoy it. Still in the looking into what I need to do and how much this will cost.

In the mean time.. I need to work on my own business.. get more customers.. start advertising again a lot more and working. Working to make more money to pay for all this college classes to get a cert to be a personal trainer.

Time to take it up a notch and light my way.... open my eyes to new things to enjoy doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment