Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh No!!


It's day 2 of my right outside foot hurting. I was limping around all day yesterday and now again today. Trying to not put too much pressure on that right foot.

I have no idea of how I hurt my foot yesterday when running home. I just remember my foot feeling sore the last 15 minutes of my run home. My foot didn't feel sore enough to stop running so I kept going but sure did feel it after my run.

The race is on Saturday, still time to heal my foot by then. I am not going to run until the race. I did bike to the gym and home 7+ mile and lifted weights (no leg weights). Just worked on my abs and arms for the most part for  30 minutes. This is my last race until September when I can do a 5K mud run and then Octobers 1/2 marathon.

It's also exactly 1 month until Kendra's wedding. I want to lose those last few pounds. There is something about dieting that seems to slow down time. That's exactly what I need to slow down summer and slow down   the days to the wedding. I will work hard on my goals!

Here are my 1 month goals!
Lose weight to get down to 129/130 and maintain it!
Eat healthy, plenty of veggies, avoid white bread, desserts of all kinds... plenty of fruit and watch my calories!
Lots of exercise.. when bored to toning exercises and just stay busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment