Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Zap!


The heat and humidity zapped all my  energy this morning. We tried to camp out last night in the back yard in our tents. We ended up coming inside at 12 am. Unable to take the heat! It was 80+ and humid all night long and this morning the temp was the same at 6am. No wind and very uncomfortable!

I biked to the gym instead of running. That was still not fun. It took a lot of effort to keep peddling. The gym was no better. Cooler at 72 but still felt hot and my energy level was non-existent. I did get on the cross ramp but only lasted 15 minutes, did some weights for 25 minutes and biked slowly home.

I should have checked the temp for this Saturdays race. I'm hoping it's not going to be this hot. I won't be doing much of anything to rest up for the race. It's good to take a few days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment