Friday, April 13, 2012

Bother-some and Good-some...

I have found that some things about running are some what bothersome. What might that be?

Here's my Top 10 list of bother-some things about running...

10. Forgetting to take out my dangling earnings before a run. They hit my head over and over again.
9. My ear buds.. static or just not working
8. My foot hurting, self explained!
7. A tiny rock in my shoe... that is constantly on the move. Princess and the pea syndrome.
6. Cars going too fast by me
5. Trucks honking, scaring the daylight out of me.
4. Messing up my timer on my watch
3. Gravel on the road.. harder to keep your footing
2. Wind.. wind and more wind..
1. My arm band for my Ipod rubbing against my skin.. starts to feel a little rubbed raw..

Some things about running that are Good!
Top 10 Good-some things about running:

10. I feel great during and after a run..
9. It warms me up and gets my heart pumping
8. A time to think.....
7. Nature.. you can take it all in...
6. Alone time ..
5. Calories burning...
4. Toning my butt... legs...body
3. Working towards my running, race and  marathon goals..
2. A sense of accomplishment
1. My fat is crying.. all the sweat!

My running goals for today are as follows...
5am - run for an hour or 6.5 miles on the cross ramp, with 45 minutes going backwards
afternoon- run for an hour outside, easy slow run 6.0 miles

I'm looking for a higher mileage total this week.. I just hope the rain coming the next few days doesn't stop that plan????

No comments:

Post a Comment