Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekly Totals



My Weekly totals are in... my week ends on Sunday instead of beginning.

Running total (includes, outside run, cross ramp and hiking) = 53.2 miles
Biking total = 14 miles

Grand Total = 67.2 miles

Weight-loss total.... Zero.. maintaining.. ugh!!!!!

Total aprox. hours working out =  11 hrs, gym hours
                                                      3  hrs, hiking hours
                                                      1 hr 20 min biking
                                                      2 hrs outside running
Grand Total working out for 7 days = 17 hours

What I did different this week?

I ran both Saturday and Sunday 4 miles outside followed by a 3.5 bike ride to the gym, then worked out at the gym, cross ramp 60 minutes or 6.5 miles and weights for 20 minutes, then my bike ride home 3.5 miles.

Plus, on Wednesday, I go to the gym and walk on the treadmill for 1-1/2hours while enjoying Survivor on TV.

I didn't get the high miles this week due to vacation days, but did the best to still fit in miles hiking the park and running at the hotel.

I'm hoping with the nice weather ahead, I'll be running more outside in the afternoons and evenings. Hoping that will help with the weight-loss. If nothing else it's helping me train for a half marathon.

I didn't do anything extra for my buns. I know, I know.. I said I would start doing some squats, butt lifts etc.. I'll have to add that to my todo list or it just won't get done. Baby steps... baby steps.....



No comments:

Post a Comment