Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary

It's my One Year Anniversary today.... One year ago I signed up to workout 7 days a week at Fitness 19. I went from 3 days a week to all 7 days, 365 days of the year.

I went from running 20 minutes a year ago to now 2 hours... I logged my most running miles ever this week at 75.5 miles. I never would have thought a year ago I'd be a runner. I never thought a year ago I'd be still motivated to get up every day and work out. I never thought a year ago I'd even be running 75.5miles in one week.

I took baby steps to make this one year anniversary a reality. I did it for me. I did it to improve my life. To feel better and look better then I ever have before. I'm looking forward to my 2nd anniversary.. This is my life... this is my new life..and I love it!

Happy 1st Anniversary to ME!!!

I'm coming up on my 2nd year of 50 pound weight loss in October... A huge accomplishment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment