Monday, April 16, 2012

Huff... puff....

I had one of those less then energetic mornings. It took me 2 extra minutes to do my normal 6.5 mile run. I'm guessing since I had my best ever week totals for running 75.5 miles I need a little scale back on running for a bit of a break. I didn't want to take the day off, since the recommended amount of exercise is 30 to 60 minutes of cardio per day. I just don't need to run as much or as hard every day of the week.

My weekly running totals are all dependent on the weather. I won't run outside in snow, rain or if it's just too windy or cold. I'll be skipping an outside run today but might go to the gym and run on the treadmill. I'm waiting to see how my energy levels feel later on today. I'm okay with not running anymore then my 6.5 today as that's plenty.

Trying to lose 5 pounds this week. I ate way too much Easter candy, chocolates last week. I ran so much I could have easily lost the weight but decided to enjoy a bit too much junk. I didn't put on any weight but didn't bother to lose it either. Time to clean up my eating and get the candy out of my diet once again.

I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be fresh and ready to go.. energy levels back up and a spring in my step!


No comments:

Post a Comment