Saturday, April 21, 2012

Energy Zero!



I'm tired, zero energy right now. It's my day to run 1 hour outside then run in the gym for an hour on the cross ramp with about a 30 minute break in between.

I did get Steve to run the last 20 minute or 2 miles with me today. It was nice going slow and easy on the last part of my run with my heart rate dipping to 115, not too much effort.

I can tell you the last 20 minutes of my indoor cross ramp run was slow going. I couldn't wait to be done working out. I was hungry, tired and spent!

I'm now on the couch... energy levels.. zero.. and now my kids want me to run with them around the block... later.. later.. when I pep back up.. so for now.. I'll sit on the computer, read a little of my book... and maybe take a little recovery nap!

Until tomorrow morning... when I do it all over again.. I'm hoping to go to Farmington today to run the race course. It's 4 miles of a very flat run. Looking forward to a new place to run this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment