Thursday, April 5, 2012

Maniac..

www.ruggedmaniac.com Check out this fun run.... I signed up to volunteer. I will get the option to run the race after I help or save it for a later date. I think this is a good way to check it out before I commit to racing in this crazy event at Taylors Falls.

It's only a 5K which is little over 3 miles. The fun part is that it's through mud, over and under obstacles and also up and down a mountain. It's a timed event but I don't think I'll be making any great times. It's just for the fun and say I did it. At any rate.. I get to do it for free after helping out.

Oh.. and there is a training program.. I have until September 15th. Plenty of time to get fit.. and follow the suggestions on the race day.

Come and join me... no presure to do the race. Volunteer and enjoy the fresh air, fun, music and drinks....

Looking forward to this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment