Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Where am I?

Where am I? Where am I at on my progress?

Here's the low down on all.. this week hasn't been my weight loss week. I haven't even tried to lose any weight. I just want to eat. Still manage to eat healthy for the most part, but I do like my chocolate.. I think it's good to take a break from trying to lose all the time. Next week, I should feel refreshed and ready to tackle more weight loss. This week, I'm focusing on just maintaining what I already lost and keeping up my exercises.

I'm trying to increase my running miles outside this week. I was doing sooo good until yesterday. I made the mistake of asking Steve to go with. I thought he would run too. I figured running on the dirt path around the lake would make him want to try it. It's only a mile around 1x and he could do as many laps as wanted. Well, I ran alone. I met up with him after running 1-1/2 miles then decided to just walk with him. I figured I'd be super thirsty and locked out of the car without any way to get at my water bottle for who knows how long. He could be out there walking and taking his sweet time thinking I'm still running. Ugh!! Plan back fired! I did get in 3 miles with walking the rest of the way.

Today, I will run outside on my 4 mile route. I'd like to add in one more mile. Not sure where I'll run and how I'll calculate that, unless I go out before and take the GPS on my bike or in the car? Guess I need to figure out a plan of action, so I'll stick with it today.

I also need to work more on toning my arms. I do about 20 minutes of weights per day. Not much time is spent on my arms. I never seem to work my arms to the point where they are sore. Might need to do more and lift heavier weights. I just want to be able to tell I work out my arms. Not going for big muscles. lol... just really nice arms.

So where am I? Still here.. Still working on me... still motivated to do more...

Todays 4 mile run time 35:56.07.. a few seconds longer then my best time. I don't always time myself just because traffic sometimes gets in my way and makes me stop to wait. Plus, it's nice to have easy run days where I don't try and push myself. Today's run felt good. I had some hocolate chip ccookie dough .. a little sugar to get me going!



No comments:

Post a Comment