Saturday, March 31, 2012

He did it!

Yep, Steve did it. He ran the whole 4 miles outside with me today at 7am. We went slow about a little over a 10 minute mile. That's good considering he's never ran outside, and never 4 miles ever!

I had a leisure run with Steve as my heart rate maxed at 137 with most of the time around 127. Not very strenuous considering my heart rate should be 140 to 145 for a good workout. I was off to the gym after our run. I decided to bike the 3.5 miles instead of getting in the car. It was a bit chillier then I had thought and should have worn gloves!!

I did my usual workout on the cross-ramp for an hour, another 6.5 miles. I followed up with 20 minutes of weights then got on my bike and headed for home, another 3.5 miles. I was done for the day with exercise.

After a hard morning workout, I took a nice 1 hour plus nap. I probably won't sleep tonight but the nap sure did feel good.

Now off to do dishes, laundry and clean up after the kids. .... until tomorrow when I do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment