Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekends...

My weekend starts Friday afternoon.... 4:30 - 5:30pm I run... It's a great way to burn off extra calories I'll be eating for a weekend splurge. This Friday it was a full fried food feast, chicken wings, onion rings, fried mushrooms, garlic cheese bread. Not exactly a low cal meal. I was able to burn an extra 650 calories for the day, so that helped!!

Saturday's workout was good, but hard! After my 6.5 mile run on the cross ramp I weighted myself and was surprisingly down again!! 136.9 pounds!!  No damage done from my fried food splurge!! Yeah!!

I didn't start my day eating well. I made crepes slathered with jelly! We will be hiking this afternoon, so I'll be burning up more of those crepe calories!! I'll have to make sure to eat healthy the rest of the day!! So you see.. you can have "cheat" non-diet food and still lose weight! It's all about exercise!! Just get up and MOVE!!!

I'll let you know if I am able to maintain my weight loss over the weekend.. Still have a few more pounds to go to reach the final goal of 129!! So when I say I weight 136.9.. I"m really  134.9 (take off clothes, ipod and shoe weight).

Oh, and I really doubt anyone can tell I've lost anything! I think you have to lose at least 10+ pounds before anything is noticeably thinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment