Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lazzzzyyyyyy

I feel extra lazy today. Zero energy... Just can't get motivated and I just want to sleep!

The kids are off on Spring break so we could sleep in. We didn't have to get up at 4:30am so I didn't bother to set the alarm. I woke up at 5:45am and dragged myself out of bed. It seemed harder to wake up today then normal. I should have just stayed on schedule!

I still did my normal 62 minutes on the cross ramp and burned my 708 calories but after that I felt weak and didn't have much energy to do weights. I think I did more stretching then lifting.

I also was feeling extra hungry today. No wonder.. coming off 2 days of junk foods doesn't help!

Here's what I ate..

A.M - Banana 2 ( small)
          2 slices of toast with apple jelly

Noon- 1 cup white rice
           Salsa
          banana - small
          Orange

snack - soft serve ice cream vanilla
           white french bread 6" -250 calories
          spicy chex mix 1/2 cup

Lots of water and some smoked house almonds.

Dinner? Hum... not really hungry since I had that bread for a snack. We have fresh cabbage so I'll be making an oriental salad for dinner.

Right now.. off to nap for 30 minutes.. maybe I'll feel more like myself tomorrow...

Oh it's nice out.. nice enough to workout.. run or bike ride but too darn windy! That's my excuse to take it easy today.. easy back into my working out after vacation.. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better....
And Yes~~ I gained 1 pound on vacation! Could it be just water weight from all the extra salt? Let's hope so! Ugh!!! Nothing like taking some steps backwards... not a good way to start the week but plenty of time to recover by Sunday!

Off to nap...


No comments:

Post a Comment