Friday, March 30, 2012

Time to Get Serious!

It's time to get serious about getting my buns in better shape! I've been slacking on my focus on my buns. The only thing I'm told over and over is to do squats and many of them to tone up the tush!

My buns are the only un-tone area on my body. The hardest to tone. It doesn't seem to mater how many miles I run, nothing touches the buns. I just see a giggly rear. So my new challenge is to do more exercises, squats, butt lifts off the floor anything to tone up my back side.  I'm starting today in hopes to see some improvement come June, swim suit season.

I have a gym friend who wants to compete in the Gopher Classic Fitness. She is trying to talk me into doing it with her. It's based on age, and height, so I'd only have to compete with other 40 year olds and over 5'7". It's not how muscular you are, I would only be doing a tone, fit competition. Not sure I'm up for it. I'll just tell her, we will see where I'm at come October when I'd have to decide for the show. It just seems like a lot of work on stuff I know nothing about. I'll have to do some research and try to figure it all out. She has a pretty good idea of what to do, so at least I'll or she will have company. lol.. ugh!!!! At any rate, it will inspire me to really work more on my weak area.. my buns. I'd never consider doing any competition where I'm at currently. I have a long way to go, but 6 months of working on it could change things? Who knows???

So like I said.. time to get serious about really toning my buns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment