Thursday, March 15, 2012

12 Week Goal

After 12 weeks of daily weighing myself, I'm finally at the lowest weight I've been since starting. I'm down 0.3pounds. I know.. not much of a weight loss record, but still going in the right direction.

If I make it to 129 by my daughter's wedding, I will be happy. I hardly have many pounds to lose, but it's all about finally making that goal and not rushing the remaining weight loss. Well, who am I to kid.. It's been over a year now and I have yet to get to my final goal. I'm taking it way too slow. It's sooo close I can almost feel what it would be to see 129 on the scale. Every day I see it go down just a little is encouraging.

Do you think anyone will notice a 5 pound weight loss? Doubt it. I am hoping to have a little more stomach muscles showing with that tiny bit of weight loss. I'm not going for the too skinny look. Just healthy, tone and fit. It just would be nice to see a 6 pack at some point in my life. I might be past the age where that's even possible? Who knows???

Since I started this weight loss journey, I've taken photos of the before and after. Well, I need to do an update. It's been a year since my last photo... It's more about just the toning up... It will be interesting to see if there are any noticeable changes after working out everyday the past year?I wanted to wait until I was at 129. I still have until April 15th, my 1 year workout anniversary to reach that goal! Look for photo updates soon....




No comments:

Post a Comment