Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Typical Eating Habbits & Exercise for the day

Here's a little view into my eating habits.. oh, first my "Get Real" post.... my weight today is 138.0! Yep down 0.9 pounds already!! (don't forget to subtract those 2 pounds of my clothes & shoes!)  I really weigh 136.0, but I'm going to put down my gym scale weight to keep it real on the scale.

Yesterday's food
4:30am
Water and a few almonds

Morning 7:30am
1 apple
2 slices toast with raspberry jelly
Water

Snack:
Handful M&M's
Water

 Lunch: 12:
(Friday's Restaurant)
Split a burger and sweet potatoe fries with Steve
with 1/2 tomato, lettuce and lots of sugar filled ketchup.
Water

Snack:2pm
2 Bananas
Water

Eve: 6:30pm
Veggie burger with bun
salad (lettuce, onions)
Dressing low cal ranch 2 tbsp or less
sweet potato baked plain.. didn't add anything to it
Water

I'm not perfect on my eating. I still like chocolate. Good thing I finished the last of the M&M's no more temptation but I'm sure there will be some other treat I'll find to replace that.

Workout:
4:40am - 4:55am - stretching/warm up
5:00 am - 6:00am Cross ramp 6.5 miles run
6:00am - 6:30 am - weights
4:00 - 4:20 run outside 2+ miles

Oh.. and today's food.. humm.. not as good as yesterday. Add in a few more candies and some frosted flakes as a snack. Not a good choice! I did eat a better lunch, spaghetti squash with tomato sauce. A favorite low cal dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment