Friday, March 16, 2012

Benefits..

Oh the benefits of weight loss & exercise

1. feel better about self
2. More energy
3. Look better
4. Can wear a size 4, 6 or 8
5. No more weight denial..
6. No more double and triple necks
7. Summer clothes still fit from last summer
8. Jeans don't make a muffin top
9. Shopping for clothes is fun or should be
10. No more hiding when the camera comes out.
11. I stay in the 5% that has kept the 50 pounds off for good!!

If I don't exercise every day....
1. I will gain the weight back
2. I won't be able to eat chocolate, candy, cakes if I want
3. I won't have all those extra calories I burn every day to use up
4. I won't have any energy
5. I won't be able to run 6+ miles any more
6. I will start to feel bad about myself
7. I won't look good in my clothes any more
8. The cellulite will come back in full force
9. I could gain back even more then the 50 pounds I lost
10. I will be in the 95% that will gain back the weight they lost! 

Seems pretty straight forward... I'll stick to exercising even if some people think I"m nuts!! I'm doing this for me and a lot of people would secretly like to see you fail. It's easier for people to just do nothing about staying fit. It's easier to make excuses why we can't do something we need to do. It's easier to just sit on the couch, hide behind a bag of chips and think oh tomorrow I will start to exercise and watch what I eat.

All is not lost if your sitting on the couch. Just put down the chips, start moving and start fresh right this second. You can do it.. I did and so can you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment