Thursday, March 8, 2012

Move it, Week 11

Oh how nice it felt today to see the scale once again drop in weight!! 137.8 not a huge drop, but I'll take a .2 pound weight-loss! I'm usually going up and down every day, so it's been nice to go down each day this week!

I do move a lot during the day. It helps burn more calories I consume. I still ate candy, a cupcake with cream cheese/butter frosting and cookie dough, plus frosted flakes and I still managed to drop weight today. So see.. running and just keeping moving helps burn no matter what you eat!! It's all about calories in and what you burn.. Muscle does burn more then fat!!

Speaking of fat... I need to update my % body fat! soon... TBD

All that junk won't help shrink my buns.. I'm hoping all the running will?

Well, I've been at this recording weight and miles for 11 weeks! My weight has stayed consistent. While the miles are up and down, but in a steady weekly range. It was time to mix things up.. I'm hoping my push to the next level of fitness where the weight-loss will stick! So far so good!!!!

A little Yippeeeee for sticking with it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment