Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring In my Step..Hot Pink!

Oh... what a nice day in March, 64*F! Spring, Spring, Spring

I felt the need to get outside and hit the park trails. We have a loop that is a little over a mile long. I ran it 3x's for 30 minutes and was done with a nice refreshing workout in the Great Outdoors... I'll be doing more and more running outside this week since it's going to be in the 70's. The sun and warm weather is putting a  spring in my step!

I splurged on new hot pink running shoes! I sold some of my kids clothes to Once Upon a Child and got a visa. A good excuse to buy myself something I'm in need of! I am using my other shoes for outdoor running. I absolutely love my new hot pink shoes. They are light weight and the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Perfect for running. I almost want to buy another pair for outside too, but for now I'll stick to my already broken in shoes.
 
I was so excited to try out my new running shoes that I headed for the gym for the 2nd time for the day. I do the cross ramp in the morning for an hour so I ran on the treadmill for an hour at night. It felt a little strange at first with the new running shoes but my feet felt great after 6 miles. I could have kept going, but I was out of energy and starving! 

Another positive note: I was back down 1 pound today!! So my weight gain didn't last long. I still need to get back on track for weight loss. I'm not sure I'm there today. I had M&M's but I did pass on the toffee peanut popcorn that was calling me. I stared it down for a full minute before walking away. Knowing that if I purchased a box of that Fiddle Faddle I'd eat the whole darn thing! So, what do I do instead? Buy 2 bags of M&M's. I know myself and I only eat a few each day. Not enough to harm my chances of losing weight.




No comments:

Post a Comment