Saturday, November 24, 2012

Awwwww...


It's good to be done with my workout today. Most days when I'm done, I say "Awwwww" because I'm done, I'm sweaty and I feel spent, but good.. It's good to be done.. Awwwww.

I had an Awwww, Ha.. moment the other day. I realized that my "I will get fit" book is not exactly perfect. I'm not going to re-create the wheel (book) but I want to make some changes. I want to write my own fitness book. When I was looking for a fitness book I didn't find any that really fit what I wanted to record. I also realized once I found the book I liked, there was no volume 1, 2, 3 etc.. I think once you find a system that works. I keep buying it. I do want other info in the book.. new daily updates to give me inspiration. Maybe new fitness tips, ideas..? I'm not exactly sure what my book will look like when finished. I know I do want to try and do this for me. I might never sell a copy but I will use it for me. So while I work on finishing my personal training certificate, I will work on my fitness book. After all.. I might as well use some of this knowledge I've acquired and put it to some good use. If you don't use it.. you are sure to lose it! Right!

My goal.. write a page a day or at least have a out-line... sort of a rough draft of my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment