Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Workout Tuesday...Day


Oh Tuesday... I had a good workout this morning. Studying and running are always a good  mix for me as the time flew by.

My new approach to creating a calorie deficit yesterday did not work as planned. I still ate those darn candies and had bread because I was hungry for dinner and told to wait. That's just not a good plan to be overly hungry.. So if you fail.. try again. What will I do differently?
Lunch - need to eat veggies.. dinner eat earlier and make good choices. Have just 1 candy not 3. Lets see if this will stick today?

Still having computer typing issues. It's just not fun. I have no idea of what is causing it and I want it to stop!
I need to fix this.. time to do something about it... Did it work? I re-started my computer with the new updates and what do you know. Same same old.. now to try something else?



No comments:

Post a Comment