Monday, November 5, 2012

Workout..

A start of a new week.. a new running week, a new work week.. and a new week #46 in recording my running workouts.

Last week was another average mile kind of week. 43 miles with only 6 of those miles outdoors.

It was daylight savings time on Sunday but you really can't appreciate the extra hour of sleeping in until Monday morning. I'm just not sure that extra hour helps. I felt kind of un-motivated to run on the cross ramp today. Maybe that's because I had such a nice outdoor run the day before. I was wishing it was daylight and I was able to run in the woods.

I do notice when I run indoors. I try to distract myself as much as possible from thinking. I listen to music, watch TV.. try not to think too much and avoid those awful political ads!

Some days I hate having to workout.. well, not really.. I just don't like that it feels hard the first 30 minutes and the last 5 minutes.

I need to get new music as I'm finding myself not even bothering to listen to my Ipod in the mornings.  Seems the gym has better music playing. Plus, Steve and I can chat a bit.

What do I need to do to make working out more fun??

1. run with others
2. run outside
3. do another fun activity (figure out what that is!! Rock climbing, swim?)

I think this gloomy November weather has me feeling a bit blah.. I need the sun. It was out for an hour while I ran yesterday and that really helped. Where is it today? I just feel like crawling back in bed with a book.. might just do that.. study and read in bed today..

There goes my computer again.. I have micro font.. my computer keeps minimizing the page so much that I need to get a magnifying glass out soon just to see what I'm typing. Nope.. can't figure out how to make it bigger but something I accidently touch makes it smaller and smaller..


No comments:

Post a Comment