Sunday, November 25, 2012

Re-Thinking...


Today's notice at the gym was a big surprise. They are going to be doing some remodeling. I have no idea of what the new changes will be, but I'm looking forward to seeing the results. The bad news..  I'll have to re-think my plans for next weekend. The gym is closing down Friday after 3pm until Monday morning. This means both Saturday and Sunday I will need to run outside. I'm a huge baby when it comes to running in the cold. I think this will be good for me. If it snows.. all the better as I can ski (if we get 3" or more), but I think the forecast for next weekend is suppose to be back in the 40's, unfortunately that's the high for the day. I'll be  running when it's more like 20's or 30's? Burrrr.... I'll have to get past this....

No not re-thinking my Fit for Life book.. I did write a sort of rough draft or a list of what I want to include in my fit book. I even started creating a daily journal page. I still have a lot of writing.. A lot of editing. It's just the beginning but a good start to something I want to do and accomplish for 2012.. That's all together another post which... will be post #2 for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment