Thursday, November 22, 2012

Run to eat...turkey...


It's the day where the normal person eats 3000 calories.. or more.. I ran today just so I could eat. Well, I do that every day. Today, I really wanted to NOT run... but like most days.. I ran. I just ran 4 miles. I wanted to do 2 more at the park but Steve talked me into skipping it. It's so nice out.. 60+F and it's only going to get colder out in the next few days. I would have liked to run the lakes but I gave in. I'll probably regret that later when I'm eating my 3000 calories and I step on the scale come Monday.

Here comes the pumpkin, sweet potato and pecan pies.. oh... and my favorite Stuffing with all that fatty gravy. The best stuff!!

Well, at least I did something for cardio/exercise today.. It took 37 minutes to run those 4 miles. I cleaned the house.. burned off more calories and now.. sitting around, reading the paper and sitting on the Internet. How fun.. waiting for the family to arrive around 1 today.

I'm so very grateful.. for not having to cook the food today... I'll leave that to Steve and his mother. .They enjoy it.. while I'd rather enjoy eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment