Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lazy Girl...


I've been feeling lazy lately and I can't seem to snap out of it. It's not the lazy where I skip a workout but just plain lazy.

Yesterday, I had a test. I did study, but I did not feel like it.. I get like that a lot.. I work hard at first.. then as time goes on I am less then enthusiastic and I lose interest. I probably did get an A on that test. I know I knew most of the info or enough to get an A but maybe not 100% correct. I just want classes over. I want to take that ACE exam and be done with it. I do have one more class in the fall. A class break until then will be much needed and I'll have the humph to do it all over again. This too will pass.

I'm also in a crabby mood. So much for exercise making you feel better. I am in a bad mood due to on-going computer issues. I can't seem to type more then 1 or 2 words with out the cursor moving all over the place and screwing up what I just typed. I am attempting to do a computer restore to October when I didn't have these issues. The only problem with this is it's taking way too long and I've been on the computer since 7am.. 1 whole hour has passed and instead of being a fun, nice relaxing thing to do.. Its done the opposite. Grrrrrrr...

Not exactly the post I wanted to write.. not funny at all.. well, I don't ever think I incorporate enough or any humor in my blog which I need to. That's why I read other blogs that amuse me.. To get a laugh.. some people are talented in telling funny every day stories. I need to work on that one..

Back to my workout for today. Steve wanted to run on the treadmill. Who am I to turn down that idea! We warmed up on the cross ramp our perfered choice of cardio.. for 30 minutes.. Then did the treadmill, random with 1.5 incline max.. for 30 minutes.. It didn't feel great.. I never got to the point where I was like yeah.. this is good.. Nope.. just ran it and kept looking at the time.. tried to run fast for a minute, then back down and up and down,.. just to make things go quicker.

Resistance training.. same old, same old.. abs.. and a little arms. I can't do much in 15 minutes.. I need more time.. I should go back..

I'll post about the big ball later. When I'm back at my laptop with hopefully, my keyboard issues fixed.. until then you'll have to wonder about my big ball..

No comments:

Post a Comment