Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wake up!


I did not workout this morning. I don't feel right. I feel weird. Really weird.. I can say.. I liked sleeping in! Love it! Needed it!!!

I'll surely workout later on today.. it's not completely out.. plenty of time.

I did have a very good reason for not running. I'll write it later when I can explain..

off to school I go....

I never did go workout today. Well, my job is a workout! I am tired and my ribs hurt for some weird reason. I'm thinking I stretched wrong? I hope the pain feeling goes away soon.

It's only 4:45pm.. I could still workout but I need some down time and then I'll think about it.

Okay.. on to important stuff. What did I do at school today to leave a cliff hanger.. I'll explain in the next post.. because it deserves it's own page.

No comments:

Post a Comment