Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 49


Here we are again, the beginning of a new week. Week #49 of working out and recording it daily.
Last week I my total miles were 46.9. Not too bad, since I added in 3 days of running an extra 2 miles per day. I need to get back to doing that once again. Or try some other type of exercise, like swimming. I still need to find an appropriate swim suit for laps and call to see if the swim school still offers their $3 per time swim in the afternoons.

Tomorrow is the big day. It's the day where I find out my VT1 & VT2 thresh-hold and at what point I start burning fats and how many calories I can consume per day. This test will have me on a treadmill, measuring the CO2 from my breathing. I will run like a fool till exhaustion. Sounds like fun.. I've really been looking forward to all this new data to add to my running information. It's like candy for a runner.

Back to today's workout. I slept like crap last night. I think I was awake for most of the night. I do know, I finally felt like I was sleeping come 4:15am.. until 4:32.. when I realized the new alarm clock, did not go off at 4:30am. Thankfully, Steve was up and I woke up hearing him make a ton of noise. Now I feel like I could go back to bed.. or at least shut my eyes for 30 minutes which I just might do!

Today is another day off. We are shopping at Ikea.. doing the big free breakfast so I'm waiting to eat the rest of my b-fast calories, potatoes, weird scrambled eggs, 2 thin slices of bacon and their cinnamon roll with white frosting. I had 2 banana's to hold me over. Oh, and I will bring some low cal 20 per package and add it to the free coffee to get some caffeine in me to shop. The rest of the day will be spent finishing up homework for my psych class so I have time to write a paper for another class and finish up my workout plan for yet another class tomorrow. Never a dull moment.. 3 weeks left of class and I'm done... Well, not exactly but close and it won't nearly be as much to do..


No comments:

Post a Comment