Friday, November 16, 2012

I just want to Stop!

Good thing it's Friday! I was not feeling my run this morning. I just wanted to quit. I'm guessing it was because I had my resistance class last night and we did another hour video on PS90.. I have no idea of what PS stands for or why 90.. why not 60? More jumping which I chose to do modified.. no hopping since my right foot still hurts. We also lifted weighs with more sets/ less reps.. lighter weights. Upper body this time around for 45 minutes. Plus, I had 2 houses yesterday to clean, so I worked from 10:30 to 2:30pm.. A long busy day! No Steve today for support at the gym.. no one to run next to..

My plan this weekend is to run outside. It's going to be nice mid 40's to maybe 50+F. I'll wait until the sun comes up.. Maybe run to the gym or run my 4 mile route then to the neighborhood for an extra 2 miles. I should push myself and do the gym route.. 7 miles total.. a better distance. Or maybe do the trails at Lebanon Park. Lots of options.. I just need to choose, but it is nice to have other options. My plan is set.. remember what I said about.. YOU need to have a workout plan. I think about my plan every day and before I go to bed. This way I will be mentally prepared for my day to stick it out and exercise for my health. When I have a busy day I just break it down into separate parts. It's not so tiring that way..

Another busy work day ahead.. a test to take this weekend and looking forward to wine tasting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment