Thursday, November 8, 2012

INsAnItY


We did Insanity in Strength Training class tonight. That's right Insanity! The crazy guy on those info-commercials. It was tough and I was not in the mood to do crazy jumps, squats, lunges and all at a super crazy fast pace. Night time is not my workout time.. it's my down time. I want to sit, relax and wait for morning.

After this insanity video workout, we did a 40 minute weight workout, shorter reps 8 and 3 sets but heavier weights. I got a good workout.. I feel  it now. Wonder how my body will feel tomorrow??

I did like the heavier weights and less reps. This might work better for my morning workout since I really don't have much time. I need heavier weights! That's it.. Starting tomorrow!!

My day was crazy busy.. that's always my Thursday. Nope.. never got out and ran this afternoon even thought I really wanted to. It was a nice 50 day and the sun was out... A little breezy but nothing crazy.. What I did do instead was to sleep. I tried to study a bit for next weeks test but instead I fell asleep.. Hopefully, I'll sleep tonight..

Off to read.. hoping my legs feel like running tomorrow.. I am going to run.. Treadmill day.. I miss running and feel like I am losing it.. Cross ramp just is not the same but I'm sure it will help with hills as it's all up hill on that thing.

I'm trying a new Cardio program.. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 5....

Start off with 5.... warm up at 5.0.. to 6.0, 4 min at 6.5, 3 min at 7.0 and 2 min at 7.5  1 min 8.0, then cool down back at 6.0 for 5 minutes..

Plus, I'm adding in studying for my test.. memorize.. Should keep my mind off looking at the clock on my rest time.. We will see how it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment