Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Sun!


Thankfully the sun is out once again! It's been quite a few days that we've had no sun shine and I needed it. November according to the weather people is the gloomiest month of the year.

Thursday (today), happens to be my busiest day of the week. I have class two times today and I have to work all morning and part of the afternoon. I also would love to find the time to run outside, 4 miles, since it's going to be one of those few and far between 50*F days. I will be tired after working, then have to go back tonight to do resistance training. This was one of my goals.. to start running more miles and add in more resistance. I need to start with at least 1 day this week and today is the day! I've  put on 5 pounds of candy weight. Feeling not so great about that! Time to run that off!!

I made a decision to take one class this winter. I'll do the hands on Practicum. That means I'll have to find a Personal Trainer to work with that will allow me to follow them around and help with clients to gain experience.  I might look the Grove, because I like the idea of doing the Aqua classes or maybe a swim instructor instead of weight lifting?? I would also like to take CPR/First Aid but not sure if it's offered so I need to look into that. I've laid out a school plan for the winter and fall.. I decided to not only get my Personal Training Cert but a group cert too. I could also continue and get an advanced cert but this time I need to take one class at a time to stay focused on work too.

I'm not in any rush to finish up my certificates as I need time to figure out what I'd like to do with it. Ultimately, I think Steve and I would like to own a gym in a free standing building. We see Florida as an option.. maybe?? Any where warm!! It's a lot of equipment to invest in.. but I can be the personal trainer, so no need to pay anyone else to do that. Plus, It's something we can do into our old age! A lazy person's option to owning a business. Sell the house after the kids leave for school and down size.. invest in our future.. our future income.. Something to think on... Plus, we still can continue our existing business which brings in income.. time to get moving and planning...


No comments:

Post a Comment