Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Tough!

It's been really tough getting up to work out lately. It doesn't matter what time 4:30am or 8:00 am.. I'm just not feeling it. I am guessing it's because I seem to still be gaining weight regardless of running 6 miles a day and lifting weights.

I know it's important to keep going. Not to give in to me not feeling like working out. This is the time where most people quit. They decide it's okay to take a little break. The break from working out becomes longer and longer and before you know it.. they have to start all over again. It's harder get back on track. It's just easier to keep pushing though the times where I want to do nothing.

It might just be the month of November.. the gloomiest month of the year. We have little sunshine. I'm so needing it.

I'm hoping things turn around and soon. I know they will, it's just a matter of when.. so for now.. I keep going.. even if I don't want to.. There will come a day that I'm glad I stuck with it..

It will get easier to lose weight again.. it will get easier to run again.. it will get sunny again.. and I will feel good again..

No comments:

Post a Comment