Monday, December 17, 2012

1 More Down.. 1 To Go!


I took the last test.. a final in Sports Psychology.. got a B.. not complaining considering I read the chapters a few weeks ago and didn't study at all. I should still get an A over all for the class. I don't think that B will bring my grade down since I've done 100% on everything else.. only tests I've missed a few points here and there. I did notice a place in the grades for extra credit.. wondering if we will get a few extra points for answering the on-line questions of the week.. ? Would be nice.. as it would make up for the missed points.

Tomorrow is the last of the last.. One more test to go.. not a written test but a practical, hands on personal training.. assessment type of test. I'm sure to do fine.. I'm just wanting it done. I want to start my own business and start working with clients..

Oops.. forgot about the most important test.. Passing the ACE! Still looking into finding a first aid/CPR Class and then re-studying for the ACE.. I plan to take it next week.. that's the goal by Thursday or Friday at the latest! It's the last things to do for my accomplishment list of 2012...

Tomorrow.. is a BIG Day!! A day to celebrate all I have accomplished these past few months..

Update: Passed my last and final 2 tests. While I didn't get an A on my psych on-line test.. a "B" is good enough since I still will have an overall grade of an A for the class. I did get an A on my hands on practical test this morning.. 98 out of 100 points. Nice!!! The pressures not done just yet! On to First Aid and then next week the ACE TEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment