Thursday, December 27, 2012

Where is everyone?

The gym was really empty today. We showed up late.. 5:40a.m. and there were only 2 people. No personal trainers, no other regulars... Where did everyone go?

It was kind of nice having the gym mostly to ourselves. After a while more people started to trickle in.. but in all it was a quiet day. It won't be that way for long. The rush of the new year with all those new year resolutions will be in full swing. People will be every where.. for 2 weeks.

Which brings me to a new topic.. ..

I bought Steve some exercise bands for Christmas. I really wanted them to work with my new clients. A great way to do resistance training and easy to transport. Now to work with the bands.. feel comfortable and pass on some of my knowledge or lack of it.. but soon to acquire!

No comments:

Post a Comment