Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fog!


Woke up to thick fog this morning. What happened to weather reports of sun this weekend? Where did it go? here it is almost 2 in the afternoon and I think the fog is thicker then this morning.

I ran again today around the lakes 3x's and I ran them slow.. or tried to. I had a little malfunction with my heart rate monitor, it got stuck at 100.. I'm sure I was not running that slowly and the fact that it stayed constant made me really know it was so off.

Tomorrow.. back to the gym.. early in the morning.. no more sleeping in until 7:30am.. It will be up at 4:30am.. and run...I'm looking forward to seeing any new changes at the gym.. There will be fresh paint.. and I'm not sure what else if anything..

3 more weeks left until my classes are over.. 3 assignments to finish and I'm 100% done! I'm procrastinating on these last 3.. I've been working on them little by little, but have not tried very hard. I want them done.. done so I can have time to study and not think about another thing to do!

So off I go.. back to homework.. I plan to have it all done by Monday.. 100% done!

No comments:

Post a Comment