Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sunny Side...


Another day of blue skies and the bright sun. My kids both asked yesterday.. "Why is the sun so bright lately?".  My first quick answer was, "because we haven't seen it all November and most of December!" I went on to tell them, "The sunlight is reflecting off the white snow.. making it seem brighter. Black absorbs and white reflects!" I think they were looking for the sun is going to burn us up! Its getting brighter and brighter . We will be blinded.. lol.. It is nice to see the sun.. No more gloomy cloudy days. We all need to see the sunny side.

Update... How's my intake of water going before, during and after working out?

It's going.. I did it.. I drank before.. weighted myself. drank during and finished my 20oz of water after and am polishing off another 20oz with b-fast. I did weight myself before and after my work out just to make sure the numbers were the same. I'm a little compulsive like that..

What's my next change up.. I've done the workout change.. going slower staying around 121 and allowing myself to go up to 131 sometimes.. to burn more fat.. working on drinking more water.

Now I need to figure out how to work my watch to determine mile splits and calories burned. Use all the functions.. imagine that! I broke out the directions and they still seem like anther language  We'll see how I do figuring it out. Might have to ask for help.. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment