Thursday, December 13, 2012

Walk don't Run...


It was not fun today.. I could not workout, I could not run, I could not ski. I had an appointment for my back and I was not allowed to drink water or eat after 5:30am. I still got up at 4:30am, figures the one day I can sleep in.. I can't sleep! I'm sure tomorrow I'll want to sleep in, but I can run tomorrow so no chance of that!

I wasn't suppose to do much today after my appointment for my back. Rest.. and did I rest! I slept from 1pm to 4pm , doubt I will sleep much tonight after all that!

My last strength training class and I'm done with the final! Waiting for my grade.. Won't know till Tuesday.. and not sure I did well on it.. multiple guess.. I still will end up with an "A" even if I bomb the test! I got 100% on every thing else! I am always unsure of my tests but I studied.. I knew the material.. and I'm sure I have nothing to worry about.

Figured out a lot tonight on finishing up my Certificate for Personal Training. I can take the Anatomy class on-line.. and do 2 credits of the practicum. Helping a friend with their new business and helping the instructor with a cardio class to put in hours of training! Yeah!!!! Things I'm interested in doing! Now I'm excited about winter semester.. and can't wait to start fresh again to finish up this certificate, so I can start my own In-house Personal Training! Yippeeeeeee...


No comments:

Post a Comment