Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I feel like I should run...


I really need to run.. sometimes it's better to deal with things while running.. I make better choices.. think more clearly and do the right thing, once I've ran and had the chance to "think about it.. "

I should know better then to re-visit old e-mails that are hurtful, unkind and just down right cruel. Sometimes I need to remind myself of why certain people are NOT in my life. I need a jolt of reality and not clouded by the years that have gone by. I need to be back in that moment to get the full realization.

I can't run.. it's too late.. and I need to get some sleep. I do know.. after my run tomorrow. Things will be clear.. I'll feel better about my decisions..and I'm already feeling better just knowing my run will be the best thing for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment