Monday, December 17, 2012

A Milestone...


It's been 365 days... 52 weeks.. 1 year.. Since I started recording my exercise in a journal. I will get fit... I did get fit.. I stuck with it. A Big Milestone in my life.

I took the time every morning, afternoon and evening to record my exercise, what I ate, and my goals for the day. It does not stop with a year.. I will continue to record my fitness. Just like the world will go on after 12/21/12...

What does the next 52 weeks.. look like.. only time will tell... but I will keep going, keep recording what I did for exercise, what I ate and my goals. This is the key to maintain my weight loss and keep me on track.

My next big step.. Write my own fitness journal... continue to challenge myself and find new fitness goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment