Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Day Has Come!! Finals!!

I've studied.. plenty or is it enough? I won't know until I see the test if I'm prepared enough. It makes me crazy nervous!! I don't want to see any questions that I think What? What?

I spent my cardio hour cramming for the test.. trying to fill my brain with all the info I'll need and then some to get an A on this test! I just want it over.. I want the pressure and stress gone! Well, I will still have one more test on Thursday night to complete. Not as much pressure since I only need 33 points out of 100 possible (30 of which are coming from a paper I wrote.. ) to get my A. I'm sure to get at least 3 points right. lol..

On to more fun.. looking forward to subjects.. like snow and.. more cross country skiing!! I sooo want to ski.. I'm going again today. Yesterday the trail groomers were out so I got to be the 1st on the newly plowed trails. I still had to make my way through some rough trails. It was hard to get going skiing. I added extra wax.. way too much. The ski's were like cement trying to get them to glide.. I had to scrape off some of the excess wax and then finally.. my new skis were gliding along... Wish I could say the same for my ski boots.. I had a nice dime size blister on my heal. More things to fix and figure out.. it might be time to go back to my old pair of skis and boots..

Well, off to class I go.. Wish me lots of testing luck!! I probably won't know the results until grades are posted but I'm sure to know how I think the testing went.. report back later..

Update.. Stress just getting to the darn test on time. I was late.. late!! I needed gas.. forgot the roads were snow covered.. and I ended up getting to the test 10 minutes late! Ugh!!! Oh well.. all is good now.

I was surprised to see not 50 questions but 100.. I have a feeling I did great! I'm sure I missed a few but oh well.. Now to keep looking to see grades posted for the test...


No comments:

Post a Comment