Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm going to pay one way or another..

I am a morning exerciser unless there is snow. Enough of the stuff to ski. I was expecting to see at least 3 to 5" when I woke up. Looks like we might have just gotten under 2". Is that enough fresh stuff to ski on? I'm hoping we get more later on today.. please.. oh.. please..

I made my decision based on the snow report to sleep in this morning. I napped yet again yesterday afternoon, and I stayed up extra late, 10pm. Staying up past 9pm and waking up at 4:30am just don't mix well. Now I'm paying for my sleep.. with a headache that didn't go away with Excedrin (drug of choice) and   I still feel tired.. really tired. Plus, I could have used that hour of exercise to study and burn 700 calories. I'm really paying for it now.

Don't worry.. I still will get lots of exercise. I have 4 big houses waiting for me.. and I think I can, I think I can .. get in some skiing later on today if it's still light out when I'm done working.

I feel so blah.. so un-motivated.. This is what happens when you get use to working out every day.. Your body needs it to function... My brain needs it too..


No comments:

Post a Comment