Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Envy...

I have a class friend who is taking the plunge and doing a running business, a franchise. I won't mention the group (just in case). I'm envious that she is done with her certificate.. on to the actual..Need to use it! I still have to take that ACE exam.. and do 2 more classes... well, 1 really.. That will have to wait until next fall when I can stress myself out yet again.. That wont be the only classes I take. I see there is also a certificate for web design. I'd love to learn that too and its a few short classes and I'm up and running!

So.. back to my envy.. I can see some benefits to being part of a group.. a franchise. To me there are far more negatives then positives. I'll stick to doing my own thing.. whatever that might be. At some point, I do need to just do it.. I have all the knowledge, and tools now I need to use them and make some money, help others with fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment