Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Must Be Sick!


If I skip a workout that I woke up for, got dressed for but never made it to the gym... You know I must be too sick to go. I'm ache.. my head hurts and I'm sure I have a sinus infection from just a really bad cold.
Life must go on.. so I'm taking it easy today. I'm not working out unless I feel better later on.

I want to workout... but my head isn't feeling it and I know to get better sooner then later, I need a day of rest. I'm 100% sure the others in the gym will appreciate that I did not take my germs and spread them all over every piece of gym equipment, only to pass on my cold. I hate it when I see people who clearly are too sick to workout, touch everything.

Yesterday, I did run for today. I ran 2 hours total and 12 miles. I felt good enough to do my morning cardio on the cross ramp at Zone 2 for an hour then I ran the lakes for another 65 minutes. I really do think this new cardio workout where I have to force myself to slow down is giving me more energy to go longer. Which is what you want if your training for endurance and fat burning.

Well, off I go to class because I have to.. Can't miss a day. Then off to work (need to check my schedule to see how long I am working) then to the bank.. back to bed and rest. Drinking lots and lots of water, take some vitamin C and hopefully get into see the doctor, so I can get some antibiotics for by sinus infection. I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow.. Tomorrow is a new day.. today is a day of rest.


Clear your mind of can't.. Samuel Johnson..


No comments:

Post a Comment