Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hungry, hungry, HUNGRY

Waking up hungry....


Do I love to eat. I look forward to my breakfast every morning as I'm usually starved by the time I'm done working out. This morning, I was hungry when I woke up at 4am. Too early to get in the habit of eating.

Like I said, I love my breakfast. I am hooked on English Muffin Bread, Toasted lightly, buttered and one with apple jelly and the other with State Fair Raspberry Jelly. I top off my meal with 2 semi green bananas and a bottle of water. I go through phases where I'll eat the same breakfast for months at a time. I'm off the cinnamon pop tarts.. I use to eat only edamome or microwaved plain sweet potatoes. I really should eat a low cal breakfast like I use to and when I get sick and tired of toast every day.. I'll switch back.

I do love to eat.. doesn't everyone? I just know I need to balance my love of eating with exercise to burn those calories. It's a lot easier to just do more exercise/ cardio then to not eat what I want.

I try not to eat after 7pm at night. I split meals when we go out to eat. I try to eat fruit as a sweet snack, nuts and popcorn to fill me up. I still love tons of salsa..

I do know it's best not to get too hungry or I make really poor food choices. It's better to eat a little then to be starved and over eat. I pay attention to how full I am feeling and don't go over that... And I'm still hungry.. b-fast #2.. hash browns and a caramel roll..

No comments:

Post a Comment