Sunday, December 16, 2012

Getting Fit Transformed My Life

My fit book, the helpful tip of the day..

Getting fit can transform your life. The increased confidence and self esteem you experience may enhance your enjoyment of both your professional and social life.

Fitness has transformed my life in more ways then just losing weight and maintaining it. I have a whole new life, a whole new outlook on my life day to day and my future looks bright!

I say this over and over. Your responsible for your future.. you choose what to do and how to spend your time. If you too busy to take care of yourself now.. there will be health consequences at some point.

Find something you like doing for your heart health.. find some time everyday, for you. Figure out what you can stick with and do every day. Here's my suggestion..

Brainstorm every activity you liking doing...

hike in woods
bike
X-ski
Down hill ski
Rock climb
Swim
Run

Any activity you like doing.

Read
Listen to music
Watch TV
Internet
Spending time with Family & Friends
Baking.

Now take the 2 lists and combine them..

Read and walk on the treadmill.
Bake.. you move around, stand and burn calories
Bike/hike and listen to music
Bring the Internet with you to the gym and surf while biking
Talk to friends while going on a hike.





No comments:

Post a Comment