Monday, December 31, 2012

Ice "e".. and run.. Last post of 2012


I discovered our large pond was plowed today. Who ever did it, made a huge path round the entire lake/pond plus made a big ice rink in two places. I did a little shoveling where they had not re-plowed after the last snow fall. We all got our skates out and had a fun time right out our back door. Great exercise and had fun doing it. Which meant.. no extra cross country skiing today but I did run on the cross ramp today.

This is the last post of 2012... I need to start a new blog.. which I'll post tomorrow.

Changes are coming and  part of the blog changes I'm going to try adding more of my own daily photos along with my blogging. I hate photos of myself so it's hard to say if I'll have very many of me.. but they will be my own photos.

Other changes... I'll talk about more then just running. It will include personal training/resistance because I do that every day too. I just don't talk about it or love it like I do with running.

What changes are you making for 2013?

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

What are your plans to ring in the new year?

I'll be spending this one watching BF..on-demand, playing cribbage and having a glass of wine then 2 scoops of rocky road ice cream.. Staying home this year.. and hoping to stay up until at least 11pm to ring in the East coast new year!





No comments:

Post a Comment