Friday, December 14, 2012

Random Things That Just Happen...

I stole this idea from one of my favorite blog sites.. What Random things happened to you today?
  • The creepy guy at the gym that stares me down and Steve can't stand.. was on my cross ramp machine. It's Friday after all and he just has to be at the gym. 
  • I went from a busy work schedule to a not so bad schedule. 
  • I had to do some 4th grade math at 7am. I lost track of what problem I was trying to figure out... how many dollars in 24 quarters.. Some how I switched it around to 24 dollars and how many quarters.. so much for listening.. 
  • I studied again for a test I just took... just my wrong answers, so I won't get them wrong again when I take the ACE test! 
  • Yesterday, I forgot to respond to an e-mail about watching a neighbor child this morning.. I feel awful.. 
  • I got to watch a customers child who had pink eye.. she was home alone and only a 3rd grader, good thing I am always on time and this mother trusts me! 
  • A old guy spit in front of me coming out of Cub. I almost walked right in the path of that spit! Yuck!!
  • Unfortunately we were all saddened by the new of the Sandy Elementary school shooting. Things like this should not happen.. how sad.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment