Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blah!!!!!!

I have not gotten my eating junk under control. I had pop tarts, ice cream, pizza, pasta and snickers mini's yesterday. Not a healthy looking diet. I probably stayed within my 2300 calories for the day since I still weighted the same today as yesterday.

What am I doing about it? Well, I ran an extra 4 miles yesterday with a friend from my class. She also runs every day so it was nice to have someone keep me company and push me to run more. I ran 10 miles yesterday and worked out for a total of 1 hour and 41 minutes just on cardio.

I should start running more.. adding more miles.. I also need to vary my workout because my body is use to my every day cardio. Today, I cranked up the incline the whole workout and did 1 minute of speed running early in my hour working out instead of saving it for the last minute. It doesn't seem like big changes, but gave me more of a workout without making it too hard.

Today, my plan is to go for a run outside in the afternoon before lunch. I want to run an extra 4 miles at least and maybe drive to run the lakes for another 2 miles. This is one of the last nice days to be outside...

I did notice I can run inside the Dome on Tuesdays and Thursdays for $1. It's not close to home but it is an option to get in some running although, I think its running on cement which is not good for the feet. Not sure if I will do that but it's an option at least. Might just have to figure out how to run in the cold, show.. etc.. after all, I will cross country ski through it all..


No comments:

Post a Comment