Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Calories...

I have noticed I gain weight when I take it easy or skip a workout. I had a week back when classes started where I thought biking was a good substitute from running or the cross ramp. Wrong! I still ate the same, but didn't burn as many calories.

I need to start counting calories again. I've been allowing myself to eat bread, have sugary treats, ice cream, cake, pie, etc.. While my weight goes up and down.. I need to drop a few pounds I've gained.

I logged back on to Caloriecounter.com. I then remembered, my plate.com which is what the government recommends for good nutrition. Might need to check that website out too.

I do track my food but don't stop to figure out how many calories I am consuming. I'm sure I under-estimate and I need to stop doing that!.

On another subject... I had to workout by myself today. Steve stayed home to sleep. It was sooo hard. I wanted to quit, give up and go home. I stuck it out .. worked hard and am glad I burned 700 calories..

No comments:

Post a Comment