Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Plans do change over time...

What a disappointment! I had plans to run the 1/2 marathon only to find out yesterday, On Saturday there is a 60% chance of rain.. T-storms. I was looking forward to this event all summer. I've been training for months now. Ugh!!!!! Well, I'm still going to check the weather radar on Saturday morning in hopes its not raining. I won't run in the rain or lightening!

Logan woke up not feeling well again today. His head was pounding and was coughing like crazy. I'm sure he is okay to go to school now that he's had some Advil but he has no appetite. The cough also won't go away, although it does sound a bit better. I had to cancel my plans to rock climb with a new school friend. I was really looking forward to going climbing today. It would have been great exercise and now this...

It's also raining out today.. I need some sun shine to cheer me up... Well, at least it's a good day to study and get all my homework done. All is not lost.. I'll look on the bright side of today. I will get things done that I need to do!

There is always tomorrow... and as we all know.. plans do change over time.. we just have to adjust and its how we deal with change.. is what's telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment