Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Sunday....

What did I do with my Sunday? Something I haven't done in a really long time! Absolutely nothing! That's right.. no running, no working out.. just a lot of sleeping in, napping and sitting around. I did manage to frost some cupcakes I made yesterday and set the table, clear it and serve my cupcakes.. Oh.. and made a trip to the store.. just for the ride.

Nothing too exiting... for a Sunday.. A really lazy day but one I really needed. My head feels a little better now that I let my body rest and repair.. I was running on fumes this last race.

I'll update my racing thoughts on my Savage run page.. so check for the update.

Monday... back at it again.. working out.. running..

My running goals.. 4 miles at my race pace.. 7:47 per mile.. I need to start practicing this every day .. even if I do every other mile at that pace for 6 miles... I need to work on getting faster.. stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment